Winter Ball Commercial Video Submission Contest
Thank you for participating in our contest to be featured on the school news and on our social media accounts. We have decided to let the students participate in the creation of Winter Ball this year. The contest is open to 7th and 8th-grade students and the rules are as follows:
Let’s start with the Specs.
- Video in its entirety must not be longer than 59 seconds
- Must be in a .mov or .mp4 format (iMovie or TikTok is acceptable as long as the video is in landscape view and meets the other requirements)
- Must be shot in a landscape view (no selfie videos, turn your phone sideways)
- End credits must be added to list all featured in the video
- Must promote the Winter Ball Semi-Formal to be held on Saturday, January 25th at 6:30 p.m. at the McKeel Academy Pavillion.
- Get as creative as you want.
- Submission must be emailed AS A LINK to email@example.com with WINTER BALL SUBMISSION in the subject line.
- Submissions are due by November 11th with your first and last name, homeroom teacher and
- Winners will be announced before the week of December 2nd
Now, the not so fun stuff:
- No profanity or vulgar language
- No inappropriate clothing or attire. If it is not appropriate to wear to the dance, then don’t put it in the video. (Any videos submitted containing anything vulgar or inappropriate will be turned in to school administration.
Winners will be featured on the school news, during lunch closed-circuit TVs and additionally, on the PTSO Social Media accounts for all to see. Winning videos will be shown from mid-December through February leading up to the dance.
Good luck! If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org